Here are SEO strategies that are applied quite a lot on professional website designs in the world. Let Bota.vn find out what these 6 strategies are.
SEO Strategy 1: Content 10X
Basically, this search engine strategy provides better Content and experience 10 results that are ranking the top page in SERP for a given topic. The core of this strategy is to create 10x Content around the keywords that really matter for your business and those:
- Really helpful and / or educational
- Provide evergreen content (Evergreen Content)
- Better than 10 results that are currently top ranking (first 10 results in SERP)
- Get the chance to attract and earn high links (atracting & earn links)
- And you can confidently promote on a large scale through outreach (or paid social campaigns).
- Identify information about keywords: medium to high search volume you can build content around.
- Check if the topic is actually linkable (validate your content idea by checking the number of links of the highest ranking pages for this topic).
- Review your top competitor approach to Content development.
- Build better Content / Topic 10 top results.
- Reach people who have shared and linked to your competitor’s content.
- Promote your Content through outreach (through guest blogging, broken link building, source link building, Social media or PR).
SEO strategy 2: Budget optimization
Each website has a crawl budget specified from Google, mostly based on popularity / authority and size of website design. Optimizing your website crawl budget is often based on how you prioritize the pages that Googlebot crawls and reindexed.
The best way to start this process for website optimization is to reorganize your website structure. And to ensure that your professional website design main pages are easily accessible to users and search engine crawlers.
- Compare the number of indexed pages to the number of pages from a sitemap versus the average number of pages crawled by Google on a daily basis. This will help you understand if your page has crawling / indexing issues.
- Build more internal links for pages that you want to be crawled on a regular basis (so they have a better chance of ranking too).
- Make sure that the site has a good information architecture and is thematically organized
- Building the site’s overall linking mechanism to improve crawl rate (higher PageRank = higher crawl frequency) – through building more trustworthy links for pages deeper.
- Prevent crawlers from accessing / indexing low-value URLs and poorly content pages on your site. According to Google, these pages may fall into the following categories:
Session identification or navigation pages
Duplicate content pages
Soft error pages
Poor quality, outdated content and spammy content
- Compare the number of pages crawled against the number of indexed pages.
- Make the website easier to navigate. Make sure all of your professional website designs have a look and feel that is easy to use.
- Build internal links for the pages you want to rank for. (note: rich anchor text).
- Build high-quality links to pass more link / ranking value to your website.
- Block crawlers from visiting and indexing duplicate pages and low-quality content.
- Improve website loading speed.
SEO Strategy 3: Content Optimization
The Content re-optimization process often begins with creating a Content inventory of website pages that can have a strong impact on branding, traffic generation, affiliate earnings, and conversions when possible. improve.
These pages could be:
- Low-performing pages (in terms of organic traffic and good engagement rates) but target medium to high search keywords.
- Content includes subject areas that are business-critical but outdated.
- Pages are powerful and informative, but can’t attract or earn high-value links.
- In updating / improving old content and turning them into valuable assets, here are some areas where we need to focus:
Full Content Upgrades – with the main purpose of creating a more streamlined sequence for its structure.
Optimize the Title tag for better CTR in SERPs.
Build relevant internal links (contextual).
SEO Strategy 4: Re-optimize the Snippet
Featured snippets in search (or Rank # 0) basically show direct answers to specific or detailed queries and are prominently placed above the search results.
The snippet typically shows the answer summary in the paragraphs, list (list), or table (excerpted from one of the top-ranking pages for the target search term).
Make a list of the search queries that you have ranked between positions 1 to 20. (Note: Google mostly pulls featured snippet results from the top 10 ranking pages for a search query. And the results from featured snippets are usually those that are served to the user using voice search. This strategy is basically one of the best methods for optimizing search by using voice tags. voice). You can use tools like Ahrefs (via the Organic SEO Keywords feature).
- Identify the queries that show featured snippets – as well as pages from your site’s ranking for those terms.
- Refactoring the content to compete for featured snippets results:
- Optimize your Content for better engagement (improve readability, page load speed, user experience, etc.).
- Provides questions that can be excerpted & accurate for the target query. Make this section clearly visible to users (it will be easy to extract by Google).
- Build more links to your content (use partially relevant anchor text).
SEO Strategy 5: Use long-tail keywords
Building momentum for your campaign is important, especially when you’re working on a website in a highly competitive industry. One of the best ways to do that is through targeting low-level opportunities to get a quick win – and eventually, build on from there.
The core of this strategy is to essentially create or optimize existing content that includes topics with less competition, and the whole process will rely heavily on keyword research, SERP analysis. and your opportunity discovery stage. Here’s a brief overview of the whole process:
Find low-competitive keywords in your space using the Keyword Planner, Search Console data, and Google Search Suggestions.
Search Results Page Analysis – SERP
Confirm if it’s doable to rank for the topic/keyword by analyzing the top-ranking pages for the target search terms.
If more than half of the competing pages (in the top 10) come from relatively weak domains, you have a better chance of ranking for your keywords.
Prioritize those that you can easily copy and edit. Then learn more about them. Build on small wins to generate steady momentum in organic search growth (through long keyword searches).
These little steps will eventually help you rank for more competitive search terms as you progress (Google will gradually see you as a topic authority).
Find 10-20 long-tail keywords that you can easily rank for and compete with.
Build content to specifically target those topics.
Link building strategy with each newly created content.
Internal linking to the top tier pages that you want to rank for higher.
SEO Strategy 6: Increase the quality of your affiliate links
Google is slowly understanding the relationships and interactions between users and websites. And link development is a very small part of how Google understands and responds to queries, interactions, and reputation with websites and brands (links are one of the 3 most important ranking factors confirmed by Google. ).
With all the link algorithm updates Google has rolled out over the past decade, Google is definitely getting smarter at the rate of links. Now, it only counts links from high-quality sources (where those are content-based) – and ignores spammy, low-quality links.
Which begs the question, what is the best way to approach link building today? The answer is quite simple. Every time you try to include a link in your content, you must ask yourself the question: How would this link help your business website if Google didn’t exist?
Because first, having the right mindset is always the best way to approach quality link building in articles. This way, you will be able to always invest your time and effort into those affiliate links and ensure that they:
- Relevant to your article, and niche
- Branded and authoritative
- Have high/significant traffic
- Hope the above information will help you a lot in building an SEO strategy