Running a business without a useful communication tool is not even feasible in your imagination. Even though you have the whole of your staff under the same roof, you will need a tool to be in touch with your customers.
Phone service tools can help manage phone calls, text and emails. You can use them for your desk and conferences.
Effective communication is just meant for sending the right message to the right person. It involves much more than that.
The most significant problems that all types of businesses come across are missing documents, difficulty staying up-to-date with the latest news and announcements, inability to find specific information in long email threads, and clogged inboxes with useless emails. All these problems can go away if you use the latest phone service tools. Here is the list.
This modern phone system will enable you to connect with your remote team. Available in both professional and enterprise-level, Nextiva will keep you connected when you are away from your workplace phone system. It is suitable for both mobile and desktop apps. Here are the features of this app:
- Integrated with voice over IP, it supports a video chat too with unlimited calls.
- You can handle all your business communication phone calls by saving up to 60% on your traditional phone system.
- This cloud-based solution offers advanced features like call forwarding, video conferencing and screen sharing.
- It allows you to share the screen for individual and group calls with your remote team. Conferencing option is also available.
- The app stores all of your conversations minimising the hassle in case you need a specific piece of it.
- It will allow you to get an insight into historical data to make better business decisions. You can identify call logs and decide if you should upgrade to the advanced version.
Message, video and phone – all you can do with one single app – RingCentral. This phone service app stands out because of offering personalised solutions to small businesses and enterprises. This app is highly prevalent in finance, healthcare, real estate, retail and construction companies. Here are the features:
- You can connect with your team from any device. Apart from calling and texting, you can fax.
- Integration with tools like Microsoft and G Suite enables you not to switch between apps.
- You can add or remove team members with one single step. Conversations will stay intact in the app, and there is no risk of having security compromised.
- HD audio and video calls will make you feel like you are under the same roof even though you are scattered across different places.
- It can also help conduct webinars with about 10,000 attendants.
Make your communication system better and more effective with phone.com. It comes with both standard and premium features. However, some of the most highlighted features include:
- It allows you to connect with more and more employees as your business grows, but the bill stays the same.
- It is an entirely customisable plan, which means you can integrate the features as per your business needs.
- You can record calls to refer to analyse the performance of your team.
- You will get access to the whole call data to know the duration of incoming and outgoing calls and how your staff is handling them.
It is enterprise software to provide you with the highest convenience in handling communication with your remote team as well as customers. It is suitable for both small and medium-sized businesses. Like other software solutions, Dialpad also offers video conferencing and voicemail transcription. However, integration is what makes it stand out from others. Here are the features of Dialpad:
- With 11 data centres, Dialpad can offer you a top-notch service regardless of where you are. Instead of tying you with the same data centre, it finds the shortest route for the call to travel to save your time and money.
- It secures your messages with encryption and provides you with the facility of integrating through SCIMK and SAML.
- It is best known for its reliability. The uptime is 99.99%, and it ensures automatic backup and round the clock monitoring.
You do not need to set up a separate phone system for business calls because you can add a virtual phone system to your mobile phone with the help of Grasshopper. It means you can handle your personal calls and business calls both from one device. Here are the features:
- It is easy to find toll free numbers, vanity numbers and local numbers with this app. The upgraded version provides you with unlimited extensions.
- Along with voice over IP and Wi-Fi calling, it allows for virtual fax, calls reporting, calls forwarding, business texting, voicemail, and call transfers.
- Grasshopper also allows you to port your number free of cost. If you have got a great number and do not want to change it, you can port it directly to Grasshopper, and therefore you can avoid the hassle of updating the customers of your new number.
Regardless of the size of your business, you can make your remote communication better with GoToConnect. Here are the features:
- You will get everything from virtual conferencing to text messaging in one place.
- Your staff can use any devices to connect with you.
- You can save up to 60% by removing telephone on-premises systems while accessing advanced features.
Finding the best phone service tool can be mindboggling. Make sure that you shop around, understand the features, and choose the one that aligns with your needs. Most of the tools come in three models: basic, pro and enterprise.
In case you need an upgraded model and do not have enough money, you can take out external funding sources like loans. Small cash loans or bad credit loans are the best way to fund these tools. However, try to borrow money only when you are sure that you can pay it off.
Some people, especially with less-than-stellar credit history, do it just because they are desperate for a loan with bad credit to fund such needs. Try to avoid making such a mistake. Understand which phone service tool you need and then see if you can pay for it outright or not. If not, decide how much you will have to borrow.